One of the best parts about signing up with a site like Red Stag Casino is the fact that they offer a substantial welcome bonus. Here, you will find a bonus of up to $5000 AUD, as well as 500 free spins. This is spread out over the course of your first seven deposits. The structure of their welcome bonus is clearly outlined by the site. This makes it easy to know exactly what you are getting every step of the way. Remember, in order to get your free spins, you need to contact the customer service department each time that you make a deposit in order to make sure that it goes through. Here is a quick breakdown of how the welcome bonus at Red Stag Casino works.
- 1st Deposit – A 275% bonus up to $550 – 100 free spins on Dolphin Reef
- 2nd Deposit – A 175% bonus up to $350 – 100 free spins on Fat Cat
- 3rd Deposit – A 100% bonus up to $200 – 100 free spins on Funky Children
- 4th Deposit – A 175% bonus up to $350 – 100 free spins on Cool Bananas
- 5th Deposit – A 100% bonus up to $200 – 100 free spins on City of Gold
- 6th Deposit – A 150% bonus up to $300 – 100 free spins on Dolphin Reef
- 7th Deposit – A 275% bonus up to $550 – 100 free spins on Dolphin Reef
It’s also important to keep in mind that in order to cash out on the money gained through bonuses you need to meet the wagering requirements of the site. Most countries have instituted a 30x wagering requirement on both the bonus cash and the initial deposit amount. This means that in order to withdraw the cash out of your account, you need to wager the full deposit and bonus amounts 30 times over. The rollover amounts could differ depending on the site.
It’s important to read the information provided by the site. This is to make sure you get a good understanding of the requirements before you begin to wager. That way, you have a pretty good idea of what to expect before you even put the money in your sports betting account. Sites like the Red Stag Casino offer some massive payouts to new users. However, they can’t just give the money away to everybody. Therefore, they need to have the requirements they have in place.